I’ve really been under the gun for a couple weeks now. I’ve had the last week of the semester looming over me:
- A portfolio consisting of two previously completed essays and a reflective letter analyzing them according to an extensive rubric
- A term paper with the research question “What do people get from religion?” (I know, I know, I’ll explain how that happened, some other time) and my own attempt at “entering the academic conversation” by saying that all religious people are looking for the same exact things
- A journal consisting of six previously completed reader responses, of which I had only completed five and only found four in my room
- A six page website following the criteria set by the instructor, along with a navigation model and a proposal paper for the fictional client
- A chapter of work for my Computer Apps class. It’s not hard, but there’s a lot of work
I’ve also resigned myself to the fact that I am going to fail my intro to algebra class. My mother found out and keeps nagging me about it.
I finished the first 3 items and turned everything in, so some of that weight is off, but I am still kind of nervous about how my financial aid is going to turn out since I’m going to fail math, and I haven’t actually been to my internet design class in a week and a half. I can’t wait until this semester is over, but unfortunately next semester is going to be the challenge of my life.